Friday, November 21, 2008

First time Long time



Excited, Nervous, and Stressed. I have not felt these for a long time but not today. Our Youth Encounter is organizing the Grand Reunion for weeks already and I thank them for I feel a bit relieved. I feel excited because this will be the first time that almost all of the YE19 members will be together again since our YE weekend. I'm also excited to get to know more of them and be their kuya or their new friend. I also feel nervous for this reason, and this reason alone. The weather. Today it's a bit cloudy and rainy. So I hope that by Sunday it will not rain and will not be that hot as well. Now, I feel stressed. hehehe I have a game that requires to cut a song and I just realized this week that the program in our computer that can do that have been deleted by my sister because we don't have enough memory already. So I'm going to sleep at my friends house in moonwalk just to cut the songs. Hello! I live at Quezon City and have to go to Moonwalk in Paranaque just to cut some songs for this game. hahaha oh well. I just hope that the outcome of our Grand Reunion is great and that a lot of the YE19 members will be there. I also just want to see people smiling and enjoying on Sunday. Akay?

No comments: