Friday, November 28, 2008

Ewan

I feel depressed today. I don't know why. nagiging EMO na ba ako? hehehe Siguro it's because I didn't have a good start today and had a bad ending last night. My mom sermoned about something last night and as a result I locked myself in my room and stayed there for the rest of the night. Nahihiya kasi ako and ganun talaga ako, sa room lang parati. hehehe A while ago naman, woke up by 4:30 am to take a shower and be ready for my training by 6:00 am at Rizal Memorial Stadium. So, on the way to Rizal, I asked my dad a question and he answered it in a grumpy way. haay. Sobrang hindi ko inexpect and umagang umaga pa! hahaha Next naman is my training. I haven't been training for a month na since I wanted to focus on our Grand Reunion and wanted to enjoy my last few months as a BUM person. And kanina my performance showed that I was not fit and was not in my natural rhythm. Alam mo yung alam mo na mas magaling ka pa hindi mo lang magawa. booo!! I was feeling that kanina. Oh well. In time babalik din lahat. hahaha

Now, to ease the depression I'm longing for my favorite KopiRoti Iced Kopi!! hahahaha sama kayo? hehehe

No comments: