Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thursday to Tuesday.

Thursday up to today. I am not feeling good. Not good at all. I don't know. I just don't feel good. It's something that I haven't felt since August I think. And everything that makes me feel this way happened in five days. Thursday night up to Saturday is the Depression. Sunday was Anger. Monday was a mix of both and today I'm not yet sure. I don't want this feelings again. I know that I should not think of it and just enjoy for the rest of the day but I don't know why I cannot stop and free my mind about it. Ang Bigat Bigat talaga. I wanted to cool off somewhere last Sunday but I realized that I don't have the budget for it. hahaha I hope that everything that's inside me right know would disappear and make me normal again. haay. hahaha

No comments: