Friday, December 5, 2008

New Start

I indicated in my last blog how nervous I am to see if I passed the entrance exam or not and just to add to that, I would like to share a few more happenings before I finally got the answer. Okay, so I went to Benilde to see the result. You have to present your exam permit and they will give you the nerve-wracking letter. So, after I presented it and got my letter, I didn't open it yet. Kinakabahan pa ako eh. hehehe So after the long drama, I've decided to open it and see whether I passed or not. I was only expecting to see a Congratulations or a Sorry. When I saw the letter I forgot to expect the Wait-Listed status. I was on the Wait-list. Another thing that bothered me is that they are only requiring me to pass a medical certificate to see if I am in a good condition to study. So I was confused, why on earth would they ask for a medical certificate if you are in the wait-list?. I asked the lady from the admissions office if they only need a medical certificate from me and the probability that I'm going to be accepted. And I got the answer that I was looking for. They are requiring me to pass a medical certificate because I indicated daw in my application form that I have a "Medical Condition". So I only need to pass that and they will accept me. Pero hello, wala naman ako sakit na puwede mag stop sa akin mag-aral. hahaha I went there again the next day explaining that I made a mistake in checking the medical whatever, I ended up making a letter addressed to the admissions head explaining my mistake. After a few minutes of waiting, I finally got my acceptance letter. Wohoo! So today, I have been busy with other application requirements. Konti na lang. This is it na!

New School. New Chance. New Start! hehehe

2 comments:

Jan Silan said...

Praise God pare koi! galingan mo sa benilde! keep on writing.. =)

Jan Silan

Marvino said...

thanks kuya Jan:)