Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Suspense

Suspense. I never liked suspense movies or the like but experiencing it, feeling your heart thump a bit faster, getting scared and doesn't know what to expect makes me hate suspense more. Don't get me wrong, It's not like the typical suspense movie that we usually see, I'm not running to save my life or hiding from someone, It's not that intense but it is for me. hahaha Since yesterday, I have been preoccupied with the result of my entrance exam which will be posted today. Natatakot ako na baka mag fail ako ulit and I'm not ready to accept that now. So I have been doing a lot of things to make me busy like reading a book, watching my favorite shows and sleeping. But the suspense of finally knowing the start or your new life is really making me sick. At the back of my exam permit it says that "Take note of your case number written on this exam permit. You will need it should you wish to view the status of your application online." So I decided to view my status OL. So the suspense started. I waited patiently for the site to be in view and much to my surprise you cannot view your status OL. So I called the Admissions office for assistance, and they said that I can only know my status if and only if I go there and ask for it. The suspense trembled more in my body. And thinking that I have to travel south for about 45 minutes; worrying about the result, adds more to the suspense I'm feeling. Grabe this day. hahaha! wish me luck. hahaha

1 comment:

Jan Silan said...

what happened? come on! update your blog man!!! hahahaha...