Saturday, January 31, 2009

Home Sick

So I've been staying at my condo with my teammates for two weeks already. And I must say, I am HOMESICK.

I asked for a condo from my dad for two reasons. First is that so I will not be late for my volleyball training everyday. My training starts at exactly 6am everyday except weekends. Eh nahihiya ako kay dad na ihatid ako everyday ng ganung ka aga, and If I leave QC by 5am I will still be late because the MRT and LRT will operate by 530am pa. The second reason is for me to have a place I can chill everytime I feel tired from training. I have long breaks and busy mornings so I really need a place to boost my energy back again.

I'm enjoying my stay there. I can handle my time the way I like it. I can do everything I want and still get enough rest for my trainings. I can go where ever I want and I can feel how life will be in the future away from your parents. hahaha The down side is that, you will feel homesick. I don't know if its just the start or it will be forever or I haven't adjusted in my new society. All I know is that I miss the place I call home. I miss the bed I usually take forgranted. I miss the food that mom serves everyday. I miss this computer. I miss the moments where you can be tamad of doing anything and just stay at home. The feeling of protection being inside these walls. I miss watching TV without anyone dictating you what to watch. I miss my privacy. The feeling of having everything you want and most important I miss my family. Intense, I miss them.

I never realized how important this house is to me until now. I love this place and leaving it behind is very sad. But that's life, I wanted this so I need to face it. So since I am back here for the weekend, I will maximize my stay. I will do all the things that will satisfy me. I'll make kalat everywhere and do the things I can't do while I am at my condo. hehehehe I miss you house.

No comments: