Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Conservation of Water

I went back to my dorm last Monday. I was late for training so I decided to leave my bag on the lobby. When I arrived at AKIK (Weights kasi training namin) I saw my teammate who is also my roommate and said to me "Wala tayo tubig sa dorm. Kaya dala ko damit ko." Wow no. Wala tubig sa dorm and after a few minutes my teammates who live in the vicinity said that they also don't have water in their dorms. Wow no. Walang tubig sa buong Metro Manila?? hahaha

I never realized that it would be really hard living without water. After our training, I went back to my dorm, gathered clothes and my toiletries and went to our gym just to take a bath and be ready for school. Aside from that, all the used platos and basos where piled up at the sink. Hindi namin malinis. Another thing, Gustong gusto ko na magbawas nung umagang yun. kaya lang, due to the scarcity of water. I can't. hahaha

The day passed without water in our dorm. Bakit sa CSB meron? hahaha (inggit lang) My cousin who lives at Cityland, needed to go home to Antipolo because she cannot take the scarcity of water. By 9pm the water supply went back to normal, but the bad news is, Dirty yung water. Diba usually clear ang water? yun may brownish substance. hahaha ohwell. I feel asleep without cleaning my face and brushing my teeth kasi kadiri yung water. Atleast the following morning back to normal na ang water supply. ohwell. hahaha

Moral of the story: Conserve Water. hahaha

No comments: