Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Happy

Alright. On Wednesday is the day that I have been waiting for for the longest time. This is the moment. Back to school. Taft here I come. hahaha I will invade Taft again. hahaha

Ever since I got my acceptance letter, I have been sentimental about the fact that I'm leaving my Bum life na. Although I enjoyed most of the eight months I have been telling myself that I should have maximized time. I should have applied for a part time job or things that can make me busy. I just stayed at home, in the comfort of my bed and the availability of food. haha Bum kung Bum talaga. haha

Pero. I was watching Mel and Joey last night, Joey De Leon delivered an inspirational line stating "Time you enjoyed wasting, Is not wasted time.". So tinamaan ako. hahaha No matter how you wasted your time as long as you were happy doing it, ay Kay lang. hahaha Basta you are happy. So the senti moments, disappeared. I'm Happy.

I thank God for giving me happiness for the pass eight months. Although these months have been hard for me, I know you never left my side. You still make me smile. You gave me wisdom to realize and analyze everything. You gave me strength to stand up and move on. You set me free from depression and made me a stronger person. I could not have overcome these months without you. And as I enter this new journey, I know that you will never leave me and I know that you will guide me. Thank you Lord! You are the best!

No comments: