Sunday, December 28, 2008

tormented upbeat

Being able to handle time is fun. You can do whatever you like, sleep all day without worrying about tomorrow and control life like its never ending. Being a bum definitely was fun. The funny thing is that when you are a bum you want to do something in your life but when the moment that life goes back on track you suddenly want to stop time and wish that you stay in that moment a little bit longer. Time is like an alarm clock, it buzzes on your desired hour. Marks the end of yesterday and a sign of a fresh start. Time is not forever, it starts at one and ends at twelve.

Eight months of relaxation is to be equivalent to ten days. Ten days na lang before I go back to my old life of studying and being busy. I feel sad because I did everything I wanted without worrying about anything. Not worrying about time and feeling carefree. I'll definitely miss my sleepless nights, DVD marathon, Book marathon, part time jobs, tele-novelas, net browsing and everything I did just to keep myself entertained. In Ten days these things will be lessened and eventually will be forgotten.

In ten days my school will start. It indicates a new beginning for me. A fresh start. A new life. In just ten days the months of greiving will finally disappear. The life of being a bum will finally be a life of a busy man. The book and DVD marathons will be changed into research papers and film viewings. Sleepless nights transforms into tiring days. Part time jobs evolves into On the Job Trainings. Tele-Novelas changes into Foreign Laws and Languages. In ten days a three hundred sixty degree turn will happen and I don't know if I can do it. All I know is that I want to do it.

Tormented and Upbeat. Two different words combined into my emotions and is making the last days of my vacation blissful and blue.haha

No comments: