Friday, November 14, 2008

Dugo

Hello. I just want to share my experience just an hour ago. After waiting long hours for my conference mates to be online. (wala nga lang nag pakita.. hehehe) I decided to go out and eat Dugo. Yes, the street food Dugo also known as Beta Max. The black squared shape street food that is also used for the Pinoy delicacy Dinuguan. hahaha Dugo got its name because it is the blood of a pig. I just don't know what they mix or what they do to make it black. hahaha I have been on an oatmeal diet for some time and missed the bittersweet taste of that street food. I bought 3 sticks for only 9 pesos and it satisfied my hunger:) I asked the manong to make my Dugo "tustado" and immediately after cooking it straight to the suka. YUM YUM. After five to ten minutes of waiting it deserved to have a two to three minutes of eating time:)) hahaha I will never exchange my Dugo for anything else. hehehe

I therefore conclude, that happiness can be found in the simplicity of things. hahaha

No comments: