Saturday, November 15, 2008

General Science

Okay. So I was studying almost the whole day and now, my mind cannot take information anymore. Information Overload. hahaha (Parang bago naman yung mga lessons. hahaha)Today I studied a little bit of English and Math and focused on Science. The thing is, I once knew these things but since time ruined my brain (hahaha) parang its all new ulit for me. The hardest part for me was General Science. The measurements and all. hahaha NAKALIMUTAN KO NA TALAGA. hahaha I took the practical test and I was wrong with almost all the questions regarding measurements. Oh well. It was also the first time since a long time that I encountered the FOOD WEB, the Planets, TUNDRA, g/cm2 and other stuff again hahaha The last time I saw and discussed these stuff was 5-6 years ago. hahaha How time flies. hahaha ;)) And now I am going to rest. That would be my last review for my entrance exam and I hope that I can get the rest that I need. HAHAHAAH I FEEL LIKE A TEENAGER SAYING THAT. Ohwell, wish me luck for my exam. :))

No comments: