Thursday, November 13, 2008

Studying Again

Okay. I have been out of school for about six months already, and ever since then I have neither touched nor read any material that is related to school. And guess what, for the past few days I have been studying for an exam this Sunday. Since I have not been using my brains for a long time it is now very hard for my tiny brain to comprehend a lot of things that I have been ignoring for the past months. For example, Math: "Which of these numbers (when simplified) is a rational number?". hahahaha Hello! Let's go on an easier subject, Filipino. I took the comprehensive exam in my reviewer and I got 30 out of 50 items. hahahaha I am now struggling big time just to pass the entrance exam since it will mark a new beginning for me. Although a lot of my friends say that that exam is easy I still want to do good. I want to pass not just for the sake of passing but to add a little bit more of confidence in me. I lost it along time ago and now is the time to redeem myself. I just hope that I can refresh my mind in a short span of time.

No comments: